The primary function of the Purchasing Department is to meet the product and service needs of the District by:
Contact: Becca Dunlap, Purchasing ManagerBeverly Crawford, Purchasing Secretary(806) 293-6163
- Meeting all state laws and District policies in the obtainment of the best product offering the lowest cost or best value to the taxpayer and the District
- Fair competition among bidders
- Full opportunity for all interested vendors to bid for District business on an equal basis
- Understanding by all bidders on the District's method of purchasing and basis of award
- Constantly seeking to identify and implement strategies and techniques that will enhance the level of service and integrity provided by the Plainview Independent School District Purchasing Department.
Currently Open Bids & Proposals