Mrs. White's Classroom
Welcome to my classroom!!!
I was born and raised right here in Plainview, as was my husband, Royce, and so were my kids. My son, Ross, graduated from PHS in 2005. He and his wife live in Amarillo and have a daughter, Anna. My daughter Tiffany graduated in 2008 and works at Dr. Lara's office in the lab. She is the proud mom of Kace (and I'm the proud Meme) who will be 7 in November. He is in Mrs. Lewis' kindergarten class, here at Highland.
My classroom is the active one. When you walk in, you might think chaos, but don't worry, it's all good. I am there for the kids and I really feel that each one can learn and that it is my job to figure out how they learn best and what makes them tick.
I am really looking forward to working with all the kids and the parents. If you have any extra time, I'd love to have you visit our class and help out. Please, if you need anything, just call.Let's get Hopping!
Conference: 1:30 - 2:25
1. First Warning - Verbal Warning from Teacher
2. Second Warning - Pull Green crayon; Loss of Stamp on Calendar
3. Third Warning - Pull Blue crayon; Silent Lunch/Walk the blacktop during recess. Note or phone call to parent(s).
4. Fourth Warning - Pull Yellow crayon; Control Center in another teacher’s classroom. Visit with Ms. Marlar.
5. Fifth Warning - Pull Red crayon; Go to see the principal
Please check your child's folder everyday and sign it.